The next meeting of the DSI Stroke Support Group will be held on:
Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 4:00 PM.
Check out the rest of the schedule here.
Christiana Hospital, John H. Ammon Center, Back Auditorium
For a map and directions: https://goo.gl/maps/TvJSHBtRpvo
If you, or some around you, shows any of these signs, EVERY SECOND COUNTS. CALL 9-1-1
Other warning signs of stroke include:
- Sudden onset of weakness or numbness/tingling in the face, arm, or leg on one side of the body
- Sudden trouble seeing out of one or both eyes
- Sudden confusion, or trouble understanding
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, or loss of balance or coordination
- Anything “odd” that “just doesn’t seem normal”