May Virtual Support Group
Due to the ongoing cancellations of in-person group meetings, we have scheduled an online support group meeting for Thursday, May 21, 2020 from 4:00 – 5:30 pm. Please register here.
The rest of the schedule can be found here, but check back for updates on this ongoing situation.
For a map and directions: https://goo.gl/maps/TvJSHBtRpvo
If you, or some around you, shows any of these signs, EVERY SECOND COUNTS. CALL 9-1-1
Other warning signs of stroke include:
- Sudden onset of weakness or numbness/tingling in the face, arm, or leg on one side of the body
- Sudden trouble seeing out of one or both eyes
- Sudden confusion, or trouble understanding
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, or loss of balance or coordination
- Anything “odd” that “just doesn’t seem normal”