The April Stroke Support Group meeting has been CANCELLED due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. ChristianaCare is working to protect the Delaware community, and has cancelled all events at their facilities until further notice.
This step is designed to reduce the likelihood of community spread, and protect our caregivers, patients, and vulnerable members of our community.
The rest of the schedule can be found here, but check back for updates on this ongoing situation.
For a map and directions: https://goo.gl/maps/TvJSHBtRpvo
If you, or some around you, shows any of these signs, EVERY SECOND COUNTS. CALL 9-1-1
Other warning signs of stroke include:
- Sudden onset of weakness or numbness/tingling in the face, arm, or leg on one side of the body
- Sudden trouble seeing out of one or both eyes
- Sudden confusion, or trouble understanding
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, or loss of balance or coordination
- Anything “odd” that “just doesn’t seem normal”