August Virtual Support Group
Our next online support group meeting will be held on Thursday, August 6, 2020 from 4:00 – 5:30 pm. The University of Delaware Physical Therapy Research Lab will be speaking. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for log-in information.
The rest of the schedule can be found here.
If you, or some around you, shows any of these signs, EVERY SECOND COUNTS. CALL 9-1-1
Other warning signs of stroke include:
- Sudden onset of weakness or numbness/tingling in the face, arm, or leg on one side of the body
- Sudden trouble seeing out of one or both eyes
- Sudden confusion, or trouble understanding
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, or loss of balance or coordination
- Anything “odd” that “just doesn’t seem normal”